Friends

14.5.11

A tag.

Today I was randomly reading blogs when I saw a tag on Horsefeathers and apparently she tagged everyone who read the answers and I thought It was a nice little tag and i wanted to fill it out :)

here goes:

When was the last time you saw someone attractive?
I dont really know...:)

Where's your phone right now?
In my pocket

Do you have any plans for the weekend?Yes I'm going to run out of my house in the middle of the night and jump into the ocean off a dock at high tide in the rain! :) wish me luck!

Has someone ever made you a promise and broke it?
Yes but rarely because I'm a pretty good judge of character and i trust people I KNOW wont upset me!


Last movie/DVD watched?The Notebook. I love that movie. A love story!

Does anything hurt on your body?surprisingly no

Are you excited for next year?No . I'm exited for the adventures THIS year :]

How many pillows do you sleep with?1 or 2 :)

What are you doing?Listening to Florence + The Machine - Cosmic Love  and filling out this tag :)

I bet you miss somebody right now?
Yes. my sister. were extremely close all though I'm 14 and shes 19.


What are you planning on doing after this?I'm not a planner. I'm a doer

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?Yes! whats better than an adventure in our own house, all in one day?

Who did you push last?
idk :]
Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?My sister.

Do you own any band t-shirts?Yes, quite a few!

What does your hair look like right now?My usual beachy blonde hair! :)

Has anyone ever told you that you were their best friend?My sister and My friend Sasha!

Did you get hurt today?
nope!
When was the last time you felt upset?
I really look at the bright side of situations so probley last year when my cat died

What are you looking forward to?Live life. idk....

Do you currently want something?a camara.

What was the last thing you had to drink?a frappecino

Who was the last person you said "i love you" to?My sister

Where are you?
On plannet earth :)

 
Do you like to walk in the rain?
Yes. so very much!

Do you like looking up at the stars?Yes. so very much!

Do you think you are a nice person?
Very VERY 
Nice!!!!! probley the nicest person some people have ever met!!
Do you like swimming?In the ocean yes! I once jumped off a sailboat in the middle of the ocean!

Have you ever swam in the ocean?I live on the beach so yeah!!

Do you go to school?YEP! I'm so lucky to be able to get an education!

Do you want to go to college?Yep! Harvard!

What do you want to be?I'm a singer and always will be.

Do you want kids?Mabey

Do you like going to the beach?YES! More than anyone else in the world (I just moved there btw.  I probley told you)

Who is the last person you went to the mall with?My Sister

Have you ever had any x-rays?'
I donno
Who do you hate right now?NO ONE!

Who is the last person you yelled at?UMM... i donno

Who was the last to cook you food?
I usually cook but probley my mom ;)


Are you in a complicated relationship?nope :]

What did you do 2 nights ago?Took a walk on the beach at midnight :) cant you tell I'm a night owl :)

Who was the last person you were on the phone with?My sister

Does a hug make you feel better?yea!

How long ago did you hug someone?yesterday (my sister)

Anything good happening tomorrow?
Life

Have you kissed more than ten people this year?nah

Do you have unlimited texting?yea

Will you keep your last name when you get married?
mabey
You have to get a piercing, what do you get?belly button

Have you ever felt like someone of the opposite sex truly cared about you?Yes!

Who was the last friend you got into a big argument with?My old friend Kaitlyn

Your phone is ringing. It's the person you fell hardest for, what do you say?
Hey!♥

Will you be in a relationship in the next couple months?yes. mabey!

Did you have any unread text messages when you woke up today?No

Do you want to see somebody right now?My friends and sister!

Do you think two people can last forever?
Of course!

When was the last time you had a late night phone call? a month ago probley.

If you could move somewhere else, would you?I wouldent. Id stay at the beach!

Would you be able to date someone who doesn't make you laugh?No way!

Has anyone ever sang to you?yes! lol.

When was the last time you bit someone?I bit my friend's finger because she wouldent stop hugging me! lol :]

Do you think you can love someone without trusting them?No way.

Is there someone who you can spend every minute with and be happy?My sister or my friend Sasha (shes my other best friend)

Last person to make you smile?My dad

Have you ever wasted too much time on a certain boy?Yes! I ADMIT IT!

How was last night?Pretty good actually! I spent time with friends and family!

If you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean?I'm daydreaming! ;)

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?3 or 4 times mabey...

Do you have trust issues?only with people who arnet my friends!

Was this a good weekend?so far...its ok :)

Were you happy when you woke up today?
yea sure... :]

I tag:
my followers!


Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...