Friends

26.7.11

Enjoying Beauty

So what exactly did I do?

Why isn't it obvious?
I enjoyed what wonderful world this is!
Take a look for yourself:
wild berry tree
Anyways my beloveds, life is just beautiful! some people don't realize this. God gave us photographers. For those who need pictures to open there eyes, to the light of the earth. I fully encourage you to grab a camera, walk outside, take a picture, and post it. (on your blog, twitter, facebook, flickr, etc.)
or just email it to a friend. It's just what our generation needs. I feel like people need to be reminded of the beautiful UN-materialistic things that god has given to us.


When I saw this I was amazed. fall already?

A picture says a thousand words. and one of those words is gift. Another one is Blessing.

little sprouts from spring. I just thought I would share this. It made me :)

Join me beautiful gifted readers on a journey to bring back the people who have fallen away from this very blessing, and from our god. Together, no one can stand against us. So leave a comment if you agree, log of your computers and Open those eyes. I did.

love,
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...