Friends

22.8.11


hello lovelies. I'm gloomy. I probley shouldn't be rubbing my sadness off on you guys, but every time I think a bout posting, the first thing I think is: just post about how you feel, but I'm sad, for shorter days, but still scorching hot outside. Sad about humidity pushing its way in every time I open the door. Sad about hearing my alarm clock screeching telling me to wake up at 7:00 A.M to catch the bus. Sad about following the dress code at my school, even if that means roasting in clothes that insulate my body heat. so lovelies, if I haven't already bordened you and knocked the happy right out of you, I want to know how YOU are feeling. comment telling me about your day, how you feel, just spill the beans! I'm looking forward to your comments!

3 comments:

  1. summer makes me sad too. I always get happier when October starts coming closer.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was happy...and now Im...still happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fall...but it's always sad at the end of summer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...