Friends

22.1.12

Memories of Crescendo 2011

January is a new start. A new year. and the creation of a blog, My blog, Crescendo. My blog was created in December, but officially opened for the world to see on January 5th of 2011. Its been 1 whole year. This blog has been the most successful,of all my previous blogs and i have YOU to thank. Yes you, all of you. I would be nowhere without my lovely followers. I read my whole entire blog, and it amazes me how much I have changed in one year. I want to share with you the best 2011 moments in pictures. I'm late, I know this is more of a January 1st post, but I have been so busy. My schedule is full. Dance, Piano, Band, School, social activity and I'm positive that everyone of you could relate to that. so without further conversation, 2011 In Pictures.




 Sarah Robertson. My sister <3





And we finish with an outfit.
{Belt} Thrifted {necklace} American Eagle { Shirt } Forever 21

As you can see, some of the photos are from other Crescendo posts. I am aware of this. :] These are my favorite Pictures of 2011. The outfit is the outfit i wore on new Years Day. I decided to go casual, unlike my New years eve party outfit, wich i failed to post. :( anyways, Thank you lovlies!

Best Wishes,
Your bff,
Rashella <3

3 comments:

  1. Cool pictures!
    I like the 9 one best :)
    BECCA

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so. so. jealous of your hair. seriously. i want to fishtail it so badly! seriously. your blog is quite adorable! your photography is really good, too. :))
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...