Friends

19.10.11

My friend Autumn

I would like to introduce you. to a friend. every year, on the same month, she comes to visit us. she stays for about 3 months then goes away. she comes on September 21st, and when she sees us for the first time, shes shy, but once she stays for about 2 weeks or so, she is reminded, its just the same old us, that shes known since our first years. when she stays, she decorates. She uses her 4 favorite colors; orange, red, yellow, and brown. She likes to stay cool, so she'll always turn the temperature down. Shes here now, and already started decorating! Her name is Autumn or as we call her, fall!


I took some pictures of her decorations:




I took these pics with my cell phone, because my photography camara is at my friends house. shes using it for one of her projects, because she dosent own a camara yet.

I hope you enjoyed my ramblings, lovlies.

YOURS TRULY,

Rashella V. Robertson :)

1 comment:

  1. HEY!!!!!

    I am trying to get some followers and I was wondering if you would visit my fashion blog-

    chicjbg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...