Friends

1.11.11

Paint The town Red & yellow

The warm Days Slipping through our fingers. The Orange RED & YELLOW *Hint Hint: Name of post* leaves being Plucked from the trees. Cute Scarfs with vintage pattens.
Taken by My friend. {with my camera}
Scarf//Etsy



The Gentle breeze shuffling the leaves on the ground and Gliding through the trees, says a relaxing fall day. Its warms my heart as I hear the playful screams and giggles from my little cousin and her friend Kayla.  Unfortunately, they did not want there pictures taken. Oh Grace and Kayla. better luck next time.

Did I mention That I took these pictures with my Cannon rather than my Nikon This time? No? I want your opinion: Do you like my Nikon pictures, or these Cannon Pictures better,lovelies? Do tell.


Boots//Forever 21


November 1st and 48 degrees outside. boots. Check!


Like leaves, life is full of growth, color, beauty, and Company (of other leaves{I know I'm a dork})


We all {The leaves} go through the life cycle together.


So, Lovelies, I hope you enjoyed my Fall photography. I always love to bring my camera on A walk To take pictures with Grace. What do you like about fall? what do you like about your family? Did you take pictures of fall on your blog? Do share with me lovelies, and I hope My ramblings dident bore you.

yours Trurly,

Rashella

3 comments:

  1. Cute!
    I love the one of you (#1)
    The fall colors our beautiful!
    -Becca @ becca-jones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 the pics!
    also, my friend started a writing site, and she's trying to spread the word, so it would be great if u could visit!

    http://writing-because-i-can.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures...loving your blog..

    http://jhilmildsaha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...