Friends

25.5.12

Life while i was gone...


         It was 7:00 A.M....... the time i normally loathe the sound of the screeching alarm, but today was different. Today was the day I finally was going to escape.... break free of the worries and stress for a while. A little time to set my mind strait. A time to be with family. I allready had visions of the inspiring New York skyline, I could allready smell the salty air of the beach, while feeling the hot sun on my skin. I could see the wide Grand Canyon, seeming endless against the pale blue sky.

All Photots listed below are taken by Rachel Griffin. Stealing will not be tolerated. Thank you

      

       New York
This was taken in Tampa FL
Grand Canyon





As you can see Lovlies, I have been keeping busy.


Love,

Rachel Griffin <3



It took a lot of nerve posting these Re-DORK-ulois pics :]



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...