Friends

20.5.12

My real name.....

Hello lovelies! OK, you all know me as "Rashella Robertson" right? Well, i think its time you all know, my REAL name is Rashella Victoria-Ellysse Griffin, but everyone just calls Rachel Griffin. So, obviously Rashella came from my real name, now were did Robertson come from? well, Robertson is just a very common last name, and i thought the use of alliteration just rolled of the tongue easily. So why did i lie to such wonderful people you ask? well, I didn't want my true identity out there for everyone to see, SO i simply changed my last name, but now, I'm getting serious about photography and fashion, so i want to be known as the one and only Rachel Griffin :] (unless someone else has that same name) ANYWAYS I don't want to end this post without any pictures, so:














  Yours truley,
Rachel Griffin <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...