Friends

3.5.12

Photography

Hello lovelies!
I'm sooo sorry for the delay, but i have been so busy lately, not to mention, my laptop got a virus! I said it would be back by April, well i tended to be 3 days late. I'm looking forward to a summer long of photography and fashion for you, so keep checking in! I will be posting more often THEN EVER! My goal is everyday, but if their is an absence, please excuse me :] anyways, stay tune for some of my new photography. It might not be my best work, because to be absolutely honest, i have a very small point-and-shoot camera, that cost around $50. Don't worry though, i hope to get a camera for Christmas next year (although its so far away). but MOST of the pictures i took were with my iPhone 3gs. No offence to the other bloggers that have fancy cameras that cost a whole bunch of money, but, I can honestly say, that the camera doesn't determine the picture! a true photographer can take an award winning picture with any descent camera. so now I'm gonna stop rambling on and let the pictures speak for themselves,
[[[[these are my pictures, So don't re-post without permission]]]]




And thats a glimpse into whats comming up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...